The Golden Triangle tour starts from the capital region of Delhi. This old city is known to have been the capital of many empires before finally being declared the capital of India in 1947. Delhi is the cultural melting pot of India for the varied styles of architecture, the cuisine and a place where the modern world beautifully merges with the old. Visit the India Gate, Rajpath and the winding lanes and by lanes of Old Delhi with the silver and spice shops. From the Parliament House to the Modern Art Museum, Delhi swings between the old world charm to the contemporary.
200 km south of Delhi stands Agra, on the banks of the river Yamuna. This historical city boasts of being the Mughal capital of India and nests within its folds the most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Sites; the majestic Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, the epitome of architecture built in the name of love, and Fatehpur Sikri, a city built by Akbar in red sand stone.
Jaipur, also called the Pink City for the colour of many of its buildings is the next jewel visited. The palaces, forts and the markets of Jaipur are legendary, and you also get to enjoy an exciting elephant back ride to Amer Fort! The City Palace, Jantar Mantar and the Hawa Mahal are resplendent in their architectural feat and beauty.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up and Drop from the IGI Airport or your hotel in New Delhi
- Private Air Conditioned vehicle
- 4 nights-5 days accommodation in luxury 5 Star hotels at Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Continental breakfast/Breakfast Buffet
- All Entrance fees
- Elephant ride to Amer Fort
- Guiding fee
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverages
- 4 nights and 5 days in luxury 5 Star hotels in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Visit to the Old Delhi market, Parliament House, Rajghat and the Modern Art Museum in Delhi
- Travel to Agra to see the Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Skri and Agra Fort, the three UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Visit the Pink City and Enjoy an elephant ride to Amber Fort and stop by the City Palace of Jaipur
- Travel with a private driver by air-conditioned vehicle
- You will have your private guide with extensive knowledge about the cities and places you visit
- 5-star accommodation with breakfast plus airport/hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
You will be met on your arrival at Delhi International Airport and transferred to the hotel of your choice. Overnight in Delhi.
Day-02: In Delhi
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a full day sight-seeing tour of Old and New Delhi visiting - The Red Fort, Friday Mosque -- Jama Masjid, The silver street of Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, The Hindu temple -- Birla Mandir, The India Gate, The Rashtrapati Bhawan -- President's House, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar and The Bahai Temple. Overnight in Delhi.
Day 03: Delhi-Agra
After breakfast, depart for Agra by road (220 kms /04 hrs). On your arrival in Agra check into the hotel of your choice. Afternoon sight-seeing tour of Agra visiting the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort. The visit to the Taj Mahal will long be remembered by you as the highlight of your Golden Triangle tour. Overnight in Agra.
Day 04: Agra- Jaipur
After breakfast, depart for Jaipur by road (250 kms /05 hrs) en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri. Jaipur, also called the Pink city, is the last stop of your tour to India's Golden Triangle. On your arrival in Jaipur check into the hotel of your choice. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 05: In Jaipur
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a full day sight-seeing tour of Jaipur visiting Hawa Mahal -- The Palace of Winds, The Jantar Mantar, The City Palace and the Amber Fort. Your tour includes a ride up the Fort on an Elephant's back. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 06: Jaipur - Delhi
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning at leisure in Jaipur until departure for Delhi by road (265 kms/05 hrs). Your Golden Triangle tour ends with a drop to either a hotel in New Delhi or at the International Airport in time to board your flight home.
We provide pickup from Hotel or Airport or Train Station.