The Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, is a living monument silently whispering the love of the legendary Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his wife Mumtaz Mahal. It is one of the most prominent symbols of love situated on the banks of the Yamuna River in the historical city of Agra. The Taj Mahal is made of white marble with beautiful inlay work of precious and semi-precious stones and verses of the Quran are written in inlay work over its gates. Travelers from all parts of the world visit India especially to catch a glimpse of the magnificent Taj Mahal. Without a doubt the stunning architecture and the peaceful environment make the Taj Mahal a unique and memorable place to visit.
Although most famous for the Taj Mahal Agra has many other interesting sights to offer. Our Same Day Agra Tour by Car which include a visit to Agra Fort another stunning example of Mughal architecture built in 1565 by the Emperor Akbar.
We provide pickup from Hotel or Airport or Train Station.
What is included in the tour
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.