Delhi- Mandawa - Bikaner - Jaisalmer- Jodhpur- Udaipur
What is included in the tour
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
DAY 1 - Arrive Delhi
- Delhi Airport pick up by car after that drop at hotel and over night stay hotel
DAY 2 - Delhi
- After Breakfast go to full day Delhi City tour By Air Condition Car, old and New Delhi covering, Red Fort, Father of the nation Symmetry (Rajghat), India Gate, Father of the nation Museum, INational Museum, Qutab Minar, Lodhi Garden, President & Parliament, etc.
- Evening at leisure and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 3 - Delhi to Mandawa
- After breakfast we drive to Delhi to mandawa By A/c car, the capital of the Shekawati region of the Rajasthan and world famous site for old havelies and fresco art.
- Enjoy the Village walk and see How the Earthen Potteries are made by Indian Potters .
DAY 4 - Mandawa to Bikaner
- After Breakfast Drive to Manada to Bikaner By Air condition car.
- Upon arrival assited check in at hotel , Visit Karni Mata temple ( Rat Temple ) inhabited by hordes of Rats .
- Also Visit Junagarh Fort And Camel Breeding Farm .
DAY 5 - Bikaner to Jaisalmer
- After Breakfast drive to Bikaner to Jaisalmer By ac car , in the Great Indian Thar Desert , Architecturally , the city has a wonderfull legacy of old buildings , united by the common use of local yellow stone and beautifully preserved due to the isolated location.
- Enclosed by an imposing sandstone wall, the fort stands on the hill 250 ft. high.
- Over night stay at hotel .
DAY 6 - Jaisalmer City tour And Sam Dunes Visit
- After Breakfast visit to the fort and havelies of the Rajput Nobles and merchants .
- The most important site are Patwon ki Haveli & Salim Singh Ki Haveli.
- In the Evening Enjoy trip to the most Picturesque Sam and Dunes .
- Various Cultural Programs are organized against the backdrop of these fascinating sand dunes along with a camel ride to view the sunset over the Sand dunes .
- Over night stay in desert .
DAY 7 - Jaisalmer to Jodhpur
- After breakfast Drive to Jodhpur by a/c car , The city was Founded By Rao Jodhaji in 1459 A.D.
- Over night stay at hotel.
DAY 8 - Jodhpur Sightseeing
- After breakfast visit the city tour of Jodhpur includes Meherangarh Fort , rising up a hilly scrap , which was built on the advice of a hermit , and it overlooks the city in the image of a long sentinel Jaswant Thada.
- The cremation ground of the rulers of jodhpur dotted with cenotaphs Moti Mahal or Pearl Palace , which has exquisite , painted ceilings and walls.
- Sheesh Mahal & Rang Mahal Palaces are also note worthy with fine decoration enriched with inlay work and mirrors .
DAY 9 - Jodhpur to Udaipur ( Lake City )
- After Breakfast drive to Udaipur By A/c Car , and one the way you can see the Ranakpur The place is an additional great Jain pilgrimage center imprinted out of marble.
- The temples are quite famous for their complicated carving. The main holy place of Adinath, with its 1444 columns, will surely leave you wonder strike.
- Also visit sun temple and the other temples in the campus.
- Later drive to Udaipur and make a halt at the fields to see the local way of agricultural and irrigation.
- By late evening you reach Udaipur and check in at your hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 10 - Udaipur - Delhi Departure
- Post breakfast in the hotel, visit the City Palace, Sahelion ki Bari and Jagdish Temple.
- In the afternoon, you drive from Udaipur to Delhi airport in time to board a flight tour your onward destination
We provide pickup from Hotel or Airport or Train Station.