Delhi- Mandawa - Bikaner - Jaisalmer- Jodhpur- Udaipur - Pushkar- Jaipur- Agra
What is included in the tour
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
DAY 1 - Arrive Delhi
- Delhi Airport pick up by car after that drop at hotel and over night stay hotel
DAY 2 - Delhi
- After Breakfast go to full day Delhi City tour By Air Condition Car, old and New Delhi covering, Red Fort, Father of the nation Symmetry (Rajghat), India Gate, Father of the nation Museum, INational Museum, Qutab Minar, Lodhi Garden, President & Parliament, etc.
- Evening at leisure and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 3 - Delhi to Mandawa
- After breakfast we drive to Delhi to mandawa By A/c car, the capital of the Shekawati region of the Rajasthan and world famous site for old havelies and fresco art.
- Enjoy the Village walk and see How the Earthen Potteries are made by Indian Potters .
DAY 4 - Mandawa to Bikaner
- After Breakfast Drive to Manada to Bikaner By Air condition car.
- Upon arrival assited check in at hotel , Visit Karni Mata temple ( Rat Temple ) inhabited by hordes of Rats .
- Also Visit Junagarh Fort And Camel Breeding Farm .
DAY 5 - Bikaner to Jaisalmer
- After Breakfast drive to Bikaner to Jaisalmer By ac car , in the Great Indian Thar Desert , Architecturally , the city has a wonderfull legacy of old buildings , united by the common use of local yellow stone and beautifully preserved due to the isolated location.
- Enclosed by an imposing sandstone wall, the fort stands on the hill 250 ft. high.
- Over night stay at hotel .
DAY 6 - Jaisalmer City tour And Sam Dunes Visit
- After Breakfast visit to the fort and havelies of the Rajput Nobles and merchants .
- The most important site are Patwon ki Haveli & Salim Singh Ki Haveli.
- In the Evening Enjoy trip to the most Picturesque Sam and Dunes .
- Various Cultural Programs are organized against the backdrop of these fascinating sand dunes along with a camel ride to view the sunset over the Sand dunes .
- Over night stay in desert .
DAY 7 - Jaisalmer to Jodhpur
- After breakfast Drive to Jodhpur by a/c car , The city was Founded By Rao Jodhaji in 1459 A.D.
- Over night stay at hotel.
DAY 8 - Jodhpur Sightseeing
- After breakfast visit the city tour of Jodhpur includes Meherangarh Fort , rising up a hilly scrap , which was built on the advice of a hermit , and it overlooks the city in the image of a long sentinel Jaswant Thada.
- The cremation ground of the rulers of jodhpur dotted with cenotaphs Moti Mahal or Pearl Palace , which has exquisite , painted ceilings and walls.
- Sheesh Mahal & Rang Mahal Palaces are also note worthy with fine decoration enriched with inlay work and mirrors .
DAY 9 - Jodhpur to Udaipur ( Lake City )
- After Breakfast drive to Udaipur By A/c Car , and one the way you can see the Ranakpur The place is an additional great Jain pilgrimage center imprinted out of marble.
- The temples are quite famous for their complicated carving. The main holy place of Adinath, with its 1444 columns, will surely leave you wonder strike.
- Also visit sun temple and the other temples in the campus.
- Later drive to Udaipur and make a halt at the fields to see the local way of agricultural and irrigation.
- By late evening you reach Udaipur and check in at your hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 10 - Udaipur Sightseeing
- Today after breakfast in the hotel, visit the City Palace, a fascinating compilation of structures added by a variety of rulers after Udai Singh & erected in the year 1725.
- Then visit Sahelion ki Bari also described as the backyard of Maids of Honour.
- The garden is decorated with a number of fountains, pool & colourful flowers.
- Later visit Jagdish Temple, constructed in 1651 AD in Indo – Aryan architecture by Maharana Jagat Singh. It is the biggest & the most gorgeous place of worship in Udaipur.
- In evening also enjoy boat ride on Lake Pichola and sight the Lake Palace " Jag Mandir, the two islet palaces on the lake appears similar to gems in the lake.
- Overnight stay at Udaipur.
DAY 11 - Udaipur to Pushkar ( Holy City )
- Morning After Breakfast Drive to Pushkar by A/c Car.
- The only temple of God Brahma is in Pushkar thus making Pushkar an important pilgrimage city for Hindus.
- Pushkar has become famous in the world due to its Pushkar Festival which takes place in the month of October or November when the whole of Pushkar is transformed into a spectacular fair ground where thousands of pilgrims come to bath in the holy water of Pushkar lake and the biggest cattle and camel markets take place here where Farmers, breeders and camel traders buy and sell.
- Over Night stay at hotel .
DAY 12 - Pushkar to Jaipur ( Pink city )
- After Breakfast drive to Jaipur By car and one the way see Ajmer Dargah and After drive To Jaipur “ Pink City “.
- Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan is a picturesque city in a symphony of pink.
- The rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 13 - Jaipur Sightseeing
- After Breakfast Drive to Jaipur Sightseeing Proceed for an excursion to Amer Fort which is located 12 kms outside Jaipur.
- Enjoy the ascent to the Palace on the back of a brightly caparisoned elephant.
- Visit the multiple chambers and hallways of the palace which are famous for their design and decorations.
- In the afternoon, proceed for a city tour visiting the unique stone observatory Jantar Mantar, the opulent City Palace with its musuems, and driving past the Hawa Mahal.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 14 - Jaipur to Agra Via Fatehpur-Sikri (Taj Mahal City )
- Morning Drive to Jaipur To Agra By car and on the way see Fatehpur Sikri the deserted 16th century red sandstone city built by Emperor Akbar.
- Here you visit the Bulund Darwaza (The Gate of Victory) - the tallest gateway in the world.
- The superb white marble tomb of the famous Sufi saint Shaik Salim Chishti.
- Continue your drive to Agra, the 16th and 17th century capital of the Mughal empire.
- And On the way one More place Been “Abha Neri “.
- Upon arrival check in to you hotel. Overnight in Agra.
DAY 15 - Agra To Delhi Departure
- Embark on a city tour to experience the TAJ MAHAL (closed on Fridays), an extravagant marble monument of love, built by Shah Jahan in 1653 as a memorial to his queen Mumtaz Mahal.
- One of the Seven Wonders of the World, this beautiful mausoleum in pure white marble took 22 years and 22,000 craftsmen to build.
- Continue your tour to the Agra Fort, an original red sandstone fort built by Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1565.
- In the afternoon, you drive from Agra to Delhi airport in time to board a flight tour your onward destination. Go back Home Good Luck .
We provide pickup from Hotel or Airport or Train Station.