What is included in the tour
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Day 1: Delhi - Haridwar
Pickup from Hotel and drive to Haridwar. (Approx.210 Kms, 5-6 hrs drive). Check-in Hotel. In the evening visit Har-ki-Pauri to view the holy Ganges Aarti. This is the place where the main bathing takes place. The place is called Brahma Kund, the myths says this is the place where the nectar can dissolved in the holy water of river Ganges. Visit the market near the place.
Later back to your Hotel for night stay.
Day 2: Haridwar - Rishikesh (24kms/1hr)
After breakfast check-out from Hotel and halfday sightseeing of Haridwar visiting Mansha Temple, Chandi Temple Devi, Daksh Mandir and Pawan Dham. Later drive to Rishikesh for sightseeing of Laxmanjhula and local sightseeing. Later this evening, you will be driven back to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi,.you will be transferred to hotel / international Airport for onward journey.
We provide pickup from Hotel or Airport or Train Station.