The Golden Triangle tour starts from the capital region of Delhi. This old city is known to have been the capital of many empires before finally being declared the capital of India in 1947. Delhi is the cultural melting pot of India for the varied styles of architecture, the cuisine and a place where the modern world beautifully merges with the old. Visit the India Gate, Rajpath and the winding lanes and by lanes of Old Delhi with the silver and spice shops. From the Parliament House to the Modern Art Museum, Delhi swings between the old world charm to the contemporary.
200 km south of Delhi stands Agra, on the banks of the river Yamuna. This historical city boasts of being the Mughal capital of India and nests within its folds the most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Sites; the majestic Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, the epitome of architecture built in the name of love, and Fatehpur Sikri, a city built by Akbar in red sand stone.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up and Drop from your hotel.
- Private Air Conditioned vehicle
- Continental breakfast/Breakfast Buffet
- All Entrance fees
- Guiding fee
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel to Agra to see the Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Skri and Agra Fort, the three UNESCO World Heritage sites
DAY 1 - Arrive Delhi
Our representative will wait you at arrival gate of Delhi International airport, when your flights arrived they will welcome you and transfer to your preferred hotel.
Half day Delhi city tour & Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 2 - Delhi - Jaipur
- After breakfast drive to Jaipur “ Pink City “ by car ( air-condition ) , upon arrival in Jaipur first check in hotel .
- Evening free for relax or enjoy shopping for some traditional handicrafts in Jaipur’s local market
- Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 3 - Jaipur
- After Breakfast drive Morning excursion to Amber Fort (most frequented monument in the city).
- At Amber fort, you shall take a joyful ride upon the majestically dressed elephant to reach to fort’s entrance located atop a hill.
- Later visit Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) and Jantar Mantar (Astronomical Observatory), Albert Whole.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 4 - Jaipur - Agra (with Via - FatehpurSikri)
- After Breakfast leave Jaipur by car proceed towards one of the most famous cities in India & worldwide- Agra.
- Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri ( The city of Victory ) . Built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 to commemorate the birth of his son and later abandoned due to scarcity of water.
- Upon arrival check-in at hotel. Evening visit The Taj Mahal- the eternal symbol of love.
- Overnight stay at hotel
DAY 5 - Agra – Varanasi ( By Overnight Air Condition Train )
- After Breakfast our best guide shall take you the sightseeing the Agra Fort and Itmad-Ul-Daula.
- Later check out from hotel & in time transfer to Railway Station to board the overnight train for Varanasi .
DAY 6 - Varanasi
Morning Arrival on Train station our person pick up you and after that transfer you at your hotel.
Later excursion to Sarnath - visit the sites where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon.
Overnight stay at hotel .
DAY 7 - Varanasi – Delhi ( Overnight Train )
- Early Morning proceed to boat ride upon the tranquil waters of Holy Ganges.
- Later, walk through the narrow alleyways of Old Varanasi exploring some important temples after Finished this our person drop you at railway Station before 1 hr for the departure time of the Train .
DAY 8 - Delhi departure
- Morning arrival New Delhi Railway Station pick up & after transfer to hotel.
- In time transfer to International airport to connect flight for next destination or Go back Home ( Good Luck ).
We provide pickup from Hotel or Airport or Train Station.