The Golden Triangle tour starts from the capital region of Delhi. This old city is known to have been the capital of many empires before finally being declared the capital of India in 1947. Delhi is the cultural melting pot of India for the varied styles of architecture, the cuisine and a place where the modern world beautifully merges with the old. Visit the India Gate, Rajpath and the winding lanes and by lanes of Old Delhi with the silver and spice shops. From the Parliament House to the Modern Art Museum, Delhi swings between the old world charm to the contemporary.
200 km south of Delhi stands Agra, on the banks of the river Yamuna. This historical city boasts of being the Mughal capital of India and nests within its folds the most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Sites; the majestic Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, the epitome of architecture built in the name of love, and Fatehpur Sikri, a city built by Akbar in red sand stone.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up and Drop from your hotel.
- Private Air Conditioned vehicle
- Continental breakfast/Breakfast Buffet
- All Entrance fees
- Guiding fee
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel to Agra to see the Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Skri and Agra Fort, the three UNESCO World Heritage sites
DAY 1 - Delhi
Upon your arrival in Delhi, your driver will greet you at Delhi International Airport and transfer on your hotel.
After check-in if have time half-day sightseeing tour of Delhi. And over night stay at hotel.
Drive past some of the city’s cultural landmarks like the Red Fort, Chandni Chowk Bazaar and Khari Baoli spice market on your way to visit Jama Masjid.
DAY 2 - Delhi - Agra
- After breakfast at your hotel, drive to Agra by Car -- an approximate four-hour drive. After lunch and check-in at your hotel, enjoy more afternoon sightseeing with your local guide.
- First, visit the Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Next, head to the 16th-century Agra Fort, built by Emperor Akbar on the banks of the Yamuna River
- Later visit to the Tomb of Itmad-ud-daulah (more commonly known as the Baby Taj)
DAY 3 - Agra to Jaipur
- After breakfast at your hotel, Drive to Jaipur by car .
- En route, visit the World Heritage red sandstone complex of Fatehpur Sikri, Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chishti Chisti, Panch Mahal and other buildings.
- Afterward, continue to Jaipur and check in at your hotel upon arrival. With your evening free to spend at leisure, you’re welcome to stroll the local market.
- (Your driver will transfer you there and back, unaccompanied by your guide.) Overnight Stay at hotel.
DAY 4 - Jaipur
- After breakfast with a guided exploration of Amber Fort.
- After lunch, enjoy an afternoon city tour of Jaipur to find its historical charm, such as the magnificent palaces, temples, lush gardens and pink plastered stone that gives Jaipur the popular name “Pink City”.
- Then, admire the exquisite Hawa Mahal, or Palace of the Winds, built to resemble the crown of the Hindu god, Krishna.
- Last, see Jantar Mantar, the extraordinary stargazing observatory built by the renowned astronomer, Maharaja Jai Singh, before heading back to your hotel .
DAY 5 - Jaipur - Pushkar
After breakfast, drive to Pushkar and check in at your hotel.
After lunch, take a journey to nearby Ajmer or before arrive in Pushkar.
First, visit the Dargah of Moinuddin Chisti, Ana Sagar Lake, built north of Ajmer by King Anaji.
See Daulat Bagh Gardens, located next to the lake, and its nearby marble pavilion.
Afterward, return to Pushkar, which devout Hindus aspire to visit at least once in their lifetime.
Your guide will accompany you to the Brahma Temple and Pushkar Lake.
DAY 6 - Pushkar - Delhi
- After breakfast at your hotel, come back to Delhi by car stopping for lunch along the way at .
- After checking in at your hotel, rest during your free time and enjoy personal activities such as last minute shopping.
- Your driver will take you wherever you’d like to go and overnight stay at hotel .
DAY 7 - Delhi ( Good Luck Go Back Home )
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel before transferring to the airport to board your flight for your onward destination.
We provide pickup from Hotel or Airport or Train Station.