This Tour Attempts to take you on a colorful journey through the most popular cities of Rajasthan!
What is included in the tour
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
DAY 1 - Arrive Delhi
- Delhi Airport pick up by air condition car after that drop at hotel and overnight stay hotel.
DAY 2 - Delhi
After Breakfast go to Delhi city tour full day By Air Condition Car, old and New Delhi covering, Red Fort, Father of the nation Symmetry (Rajghat), India Gate, Father of the nation Museum, National Museum, Qutab Minar, Lodhi Garden, President & Parliament, etc. Evening at leisure and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 3 - Delhi to Agra
- After Breakfast Go to Delhi to Agra by air condition car before entrance in the city of the Agra you see Sikandra tomb after see this then go hotel first check in hotel and take some rest then go to city tour of the Agra, see sunset Taj Mahal or like want see sunrise Taj Mahal.
DAY 4 - Agra to Jaipur
- After breakfast go to Jaipur By a/c car and on the way see, fatehpursikri, and after been this palace then one more good place see before entrance the Pink city, Abhaneri (Step Well), this place popular for the Chand Baori Step well after see this place leave to jaipur the capital of Rajasthan is a picturesque city in a symphony of pink and check in the hotel and the rest of the day at Leisure and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 5 - Jaipur (Pink city) Sightseeing
- After Breakfast drive to ancient capital of amber , Laying 11 km away from Jaipur .Enroute visit Amber fort , Hawa Mahal ( Palace of Wind ) , Albert hall museum , visit marble palace , temple of victory of sheesh mahal . Also visit Jantar mantar, Galtaji Temple, walk around the city after been these places come back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 6 - Jaipur to Jodhpur (Blue city)
After Breakfast drive to Jaipur to Jodhpur by air condition car, the city was Founded by Rao Jodhaji in 1459 A.D. Jodhpur is located on a low sand store hill in the heart of desert, jodhpur is second largest city in the Indian state of Rajasthan after its population crossed a million. Its has been declared as the Second “Metropolitan city “of Rajasthan. The city is known as the "Sun City" for the bright, sunny weather it enjoys all the year round. It is also referred to as the "Blue City" due to the vivid blue-painted houses around the Fort. After arrival check in the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 7 - Jodhpur Sightseeing (blue city)
- After breakfast go to Jodhpur sightseeing, morning visit the Meharangarh Fort built in 1457 A.D. it has a high stone wall protecting the well fortified city. It has rich collection Palanquins, Elephant howdahs, musical instrument, costumes, furniture and armoury. Afternoon Visit the Mandore garden, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Palace, spice market also, after see these places go to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 8 - Jodhpur to Ranakpur
- After breakfast go to Ranakpur by A/c Car , Ranakpur is known for its superbly carved marble Jain Temples.An enormous basement of this temple covers 48,000 sq. feet. There are four subsidiary shrines, twenty four pillared halls. The total number of columns is 1,444, all of which are intricately carved, no two being alike.The Ranakpur Jain Temples were built during the 15th century & And overnight stay at hotel .
DAY 9 - Ranakpur to Udaipur ( Lake City )
- After breakfast drive to Udaipur by a/c car and one the way see some gypsy people area and Aravali mountain. Udaipur is called the romantic city of Rajasthan. A city built around shimmering, clear, blue water lakes which reflect the green hills of the Aravali ranges. Check in and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 10 - Udaipur
- Today we visit Udaipur, also known as the city of sunrise. We start our sightseeing with the visit of Sahelion-Ki-Bari. This Garden of the Maids of Honour is well laid out with extensive lawns and shady walks. After the visit of Garden of Maids we visit a Folk art museum. After a break we proceed to City Palace, the biggest Palace in India.Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 11 - Udaipur to Pushkar (Holy City)
Morning After Breakfast Drive to Pushkar by A/c Car.The only temple of God Brahma is in Pushkar thus making Pushkar an important pilgrimage city for Hindus. Pushkar has become famous in the world due to its Pushkar Festival which takes place in the month of October or November when the whole of Pushkar is transformed into a spectacular fair ground where thousands of pilgrims come to bath in the holy water of Pushkar lake and the biggest cattle and camel markets take place here where Farmers, breeders and camel traders buy and sell. Over Night stay at hotel.
DAY 12 - Pushkar to Delhi
- Morning after breakfast drive to Delhi by a/c car one the way see some villages and arrive Delhi check in hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 13 - Depart Delhi (Good Luck back home)
- It’s time now to transfer to International airport for your flight to onward International destination/home.
We provide pickup from Hotel or Airport or Train Station.