This Tour Attempts to take you on a colorful journey through the most popular cities of Rajasthan!
What is included in the tour
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
On your arrival at Airport in Delhi our representative will available to greet you with your tour guide, Drive towards your pre-booked hotel. Check in, Relax and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Full Day Sightseeing of Delhi.
- Our representative will pick you from your hotel with your tour guide. Your tour for New Delhi Starts from here – Starting from Old Delhi, Raj Ghat where India’s son Mahatma Gandhi was cremated. Then we proceed to visit the largest mosque in India also known as Jama Masjid. Enjoy a rickshaw ride in the narrow lanes of oldest bazar of Delhi – Chandni Chowk. Then we will proceed towards Red Fort, which was built by the Emperor Shah Jahan in the 17th century also labeled by UNESCO as world heritage site.
- After finishing the Old Delhi tour, we will take you for the lunch, post lunch you will be taken for New Delhi tour which was planned by Sir Edwin Lutyens, also visit Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, India Gate, President House and Bahai Temple. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Delhi to Agra and Explore Agra
- Early morning after having breakfast leave for Agra - the city of love, it may take upto 3 hours to reach Agra via. New Yamuna Expressway (highway). On your arrival in Agra, you will visit the Itimad-Ud-Daulah also known as Baby Taj. After visiting Baby Taj you will be taken to Hotel for check in. Later after taking little rest and freshen up, you will meet your Agra tour guide in the hotel lobby.
- Then you we will start the Agra city tour, first we will proceed to visit the magnificent monument Taj Mahal, the building made for love by the 5th Mughal Emperor (Shah Jahan) for his beloved wife (Mumtaz Mahal) in the 16th century. After finishing Taj Mahal, we will proceed towards the Agra Fort also famous as the heart of the Mughal Empire, This huge structure was built in the mid of the 15th century by the 3rd Mughal Emperor, Akbar the Great. After finishing the Agra Fort, we will proceed to visit Mehtab Bagh (Mughal Garden), also known as sunset point, enjoy the mesmerizing sunset view of Taj Mahal. Later come back to the hotel for overnight stay in Agra.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
Day 4: Agra to Ranthambhore, enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri
After having breakfast we will proceed for Ranthambore, and en-route we will stop to visit Fatehpur Sikri also known as Ghost City, it was built by Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1581 A.D. After visiting the Fatehpur Sikri, we will proceed to Ranthambore. After arriving Ranthambore. Overnight stay in luxury camp / resort.
Day 5: In Ranthambhore
- Early morning, we will be leaving for safari tour at 6.30 A.M at the Ranthambhore National Park with a Guide. Ranthambhore National Park was declared a Wildlife Sanctuary in 1957 and in 1974, it has gained the protection of “Project Tiger”. Later return back to the hotel for a breakfast and spend some free time till lunch.
- Post lunch, you will visit the Fort at Ranthambhore. There are many ruins of bygone eras scattered all over the jungle, it will give you a unique experience of wonderful and mixed flavour of nature, history and wildlife. Overnight stay at Ranthambhore. Safari timings at Ranthambhore National Park are:
- 6.30 A.M to 10.00 A.M in the morning.
- 2.30 P.M to 6.00 P.M in the evening.
Day 6: Ranthambore to Jaipur
- After having breakfast you will leave the Ranthambore and drive to Jaipur with our driver, it may take upto 3 hrs to reach Jaipur. On your arrival check into the hotel and have some rest.
- Later You will be taken to the Amber Fort, this majestic fort is located on the top of Aravali Hills. Have an overwhelming experience, of short ride on the back of painted elephants to reach at the fort. Later coming back to the Jaipur City and visit the City Palace, this palace represents the perfection / culture of Rajput and Mughal architecture. Later visit the Jantar Mantar also known as astronomical observatory. Optional – you can also visit Choki Dhani to enjoy a splendid local cuisine (dinner) and folk dance, typical Rajasthani Experience. Come back to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Jaipur to Jodhpur
After having breakfast you will leave check out the hotel and leave for Jodhpur. Enroute you will stop by at Hawa Mahal also known as Palace of Winds, it is five storied building which was built in 1799 so that the Royal ladies can take the view of outside life and world, they can enjoy the Royal function without being seen by any men. Also visit Water Palace known as Jal Mahal. Then leave for Jodhpur, on arrival in Jodhpur check into the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 8: Jodhpur Sightseeing - Jaisalmer
After having breakfast, you will leave for Jodhpur City Tour, you will visit Meherangarh Fort - one of the most impressive and formidable in the whole of fort-studded Rajasthan is situated on a high natural rock bluff and from which you can look down on the wonderful panorama of the bustling city below. Later you will visit the Jaswant Thada - an imposing white marble cenotaph built to commemorate the acts of bravery and generosity of the rulers in the 19th century. After finishing the Jodhpur City tour, drive to Jaisalmer( 4-5 Hrs), reach and check in at the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 9: In Jaisalmer
After Having breakfast, leave for Jaisalmer City Tour, we will visit the Palaces, Jain Temples and magnificent havelis, richly decorated and carved from the golden yellow sandstone. Later visit Patwon- ki- haveli (house of the brocade merchants), it is the largest and most elaborate havelis of Jaisalmer City. Jaisalmer is like a tiny jewel in the heart of the Thar Desert which was the capital of the Bhatti Rajputs. Later in evening you will drive to the Sam Sand Dunes where you will witness sunset while enjoying the camel ride. Overnight at the luxury tents at the dunes and enjoy your night in camp.
Day 10: Jaisalmer to Jodhpur
This morning you will leave Jaisalmer, before leaving you will visit the Gadisar Lake, the large natural oasis. Also visit the Royal Cenotaphs of the Rawals in Barra Bagh where the rural were cremated. Later leave Jaisalmer and drive to Jodhpur, On arrival check in to hotel and overnight stay.
Day 11: Jodhpur to Udaipur
Drive towards Udaipur and visit the Ranakpur Jain temples en route you will visit the Jagdish Mandir at Udaipur and enjoy a boat ride on the Lake Pichhola. Evening at leisure, overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Sightseeing at Udaipur
After having breakfast, morning proceed for sightseeing tour of Udaipur. Sightseeing of Udaipur includes:
Ahar - The ancient capital of sisodias, 3 Km from Udaipur, is a profusion of royal cenotaphs of the rulers of Mewar.
Sajjan Garh - The monsoon palace offers a panoramic overview of the city's lakes, palaces and the surrounding countryside.
Gulab Bagh - A spectacular rose Garden laid out by maharana Sanjjan Singh.
Saheliyon Ki Bari - A Garden for the maids of honour with numerous fountains brings the unique life style of the royal ladies who once strolled here.
We provide pickup from Hotel or Airport or Train Station.